Welcome

Glad you stopped by. I hope you enjoy your visit. . Everyone is welcome.

Happy Anniversary to My wonderful Husband!!


16 years ago I went on a first date, (one that I had dreamed about for many years)and 14 years ago today I became Mrs. John Vest. I have been in love with John (aka hubby and DH) since I was 9 years old. He is 9 years older than I so he didn't know I existed other than his sister's boyfriends annoying little sis lol. After many years had passed his sister Mona brought us together. I had thought of John throughout the years and wondered how he was the love I felt for him was still hidden in my heart. I was leery of seeing John back then because I was afraid he would break my heart. I am glad I chanced it. While I will not say our life has been a bed of roses (any one who says that can not be real every one has trials) I can say it has been worth every moment. I am so lucky to have him. He is such a good father and loving husband. He has given me a good life and a happy home, what more could a woman want? John and I eloped (it was so romantic). He picked our day so he would never forget, we were married in 1995 and the date is 1-9-95, I thought how sweet that is. He has never forgotten either I am ashamed to say I have though (bad wife). I would like to take this time to tell him just how much I do appreciate him and how utterly in love I am with him! He has filled my life so completely. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I could not think of anything, he has spoiled me so. I mean we are not rich by any means, you know no million dollar cruises or $500 toilet paper (why?). I am so grateful he is standing by me thru all this drama with the doctors and my medical problems. That in itself is enough. So here goes the mushy stuff.

John I love you so completely. Thank you for the years of happiness and tenderness you have given me. You have surpassed anything I could have imagined when you asked me to be your wife. You are such a wonderful husband and friend. I could not ask for anything more.

0 comments. Click here to leave your comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me what you have to say

About Me

My Photo
Pamela Vest
Hello. Let's see alittle about me, I am almost 40 now WOW. I can't believe it. I have 1 son and 2 daughters. 2 Step daughters and 1 step son, also 4 Step grandsons. Now that's out of the way. I married the man of my dreams. He and I have travelled the US alot and worked in some pretty interesting places. But nothing has compared to giving our lives to the Lord. This journey is by far the happiest and most important we have taken. By the grace of God we will remain and earn our place in paradise.
View my complete profile